The Husqvarna 562 XP® has been developed for professional loggers, tree care workers and skilled land owners. The saw has a ground breaking design and is loaded with innovative solutions for efficient, convenient operation with large air filter and the ability to fit a range of bar lengths. Our unique X-Torq® engine technology provide more power where you need it, up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emission.
Some of the features of this chainsaw are as follows
- AutoTune – AutoTune gives optimum engine performance throughout automatic engine settings.
No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for
different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- X-Torq® – Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Air Injection – Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
- Flip-up tank cap – The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Fast acceleration – Low weight on all moving engine parts means fast acceleration.
- Two mass principle – Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump – Adjustable oil pump allows you to adjust chain lubrication to suit all working applications.
- Quick-release air filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Magnesium crankcase – Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Snap-lock – Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Three-piece crankshaft – Forged three-piece crankshaft giving maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Quick chain adjustments – Side-mounted chain tensioner is conveniently located to allow quick and easy chain adjustment.
- Slimmed-down design – Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Felling marks – Distinct and coloured felling marks for better felling precision.
- Visible fuel level – Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Smart Start®
- Inertia chain brake – Effective inertia-activated chain brake
- Retained bar nuts – The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
We have a limited number of ex training 562XP chainsaws available at the moment at this reduced price. These chainsaws are only used under supervision, are sold with full Husqvarna warranty and are all 2021 models. Contact us for more details.
Come in and have a look at Stanford Mowers Superstore. We have Adelaide’s biggest range of Outdoor Power Equipment on display. All products are assembled, checked and ready to go. We also have a workshop with qualified mechanics so we can service what we sell. Buy with confidence from the experts.