- Stanford Mowers has a READY TO GO policy for the machinery we sell. We cant always offer an online delivery mechanism like Australia Post for our products. Usually, this relates to safety and the transport of outdoor power equipment that is fueled. We cant have petrol and oils sloshing around inside a box. Plus, we take machinery and user safety very serious. That’s why we provide you the buyer with a hands on approach with every machine we sell. We want you to get the best out of your machines and understand any risks to you. We have direct delivery options for you which depends on the size of the machine you buy. So if our Australia Post Calculator isn’t shown on the machine you choose to buy online, tick the REQUEST FREIGHT QUOTE and we’ll talk to you directly. Itsa our way of providing you with the best service we can.
- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during the login and shopping process.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you’d expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious & imminent threat to somebody’s life or health or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
- If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
- Stanford Mowers is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
- Our website follows the Privacy Commissioner’s Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government Websites.
How to contact us
For further information contact us:
Security capabilities & policy for transmission of payment
What information does Stanford Mowers collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfill your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How does Stanford Mowers protect customer information?
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by encryption and security to prevent unauthorised access.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through the eGate Payment Gateway and ANZ. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is no clearance delay. Stanford Mowers does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What are Cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the Stanford Mowers website.
Payment Gateway Info
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. We offer Credit Card payments for general users and Purchase Orders for approved wholesale customers. Credit Card payments are made directly through a 128 bit SSL Encryption software to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored – this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.
Returned merchandise and refund policy
We cannot accept items for return if you change your mind. Returned products will only be accepted on the occasion that we sent you the wrong products or they are damaged.
If products are to be returned, they MUST include original packaging and returned within 14 days of purchase. Please retain your Invoice/receipt in the event of any return, as we require proof of purchase before any refunds can be processed.
If incorrect products have been sent to you, you must notify us of the error within 7 days of delivery. We will arrange the incorrect goods to be returned to us at no charge to you. The correct goods will be dispatched immediately with no extra postage charges incurred by the buyer. You are required to pay any charges if you have ordered the incorrect products and ship the products back to Stanford Mowers.
We will only offer a refund if the product returned to us is unused and not damaged. Please note that this will only occur in case we sent you the incorrect products or they are damaged on arrival. We can only process products purchased from our website. We aim to provide you with quality products to satisfy your needs. If you are dissatisfied with or have any complaints about any of our products and/or services, please contact us. We will answer your emails as quickly as possible. We advise all our customers to review the Delivery policy and returned merchandise / refund policy pages frequently as this Policy may be amended by us at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Policy will be posted on this site and you should review this Policy prior to using this site.